Shoosmiths - Family Law
THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES, TRUST IS EVERYTHING
Shoosmiths’ private client team offer help with all the important and often sensitive issues that can arise within any family or when a relationship breaks down.
With a heritage spanning 165 years, Shoosmiths has built strong relationships with its clients based on the exceptional service for which it is renowned.
Shoosmiths’ national family offering is a go-to service for high net worth individuals, with its experienced and trusted family lawyers able to provide bespoke, strategic advice across a wide range of family matters.
The range of services we provide from our network of offices in England and Scotland includes:
- Divorce and separation
- Financial provision on divorce or separation
- Child residence, contact and education on disputes
- Dissolution of civil partnerships
- Nullity proceedings
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Financial provision after an overseas divorce
- Cohabitation on agreements
- Variation and set aside of existing financial orders
- Financial provision for children
- Applications to relocate overseas with children
- International child abduction
- Child Support
- Family Mediation
FOR INFORMATION ON HOW WE CAN HELP YOU, PLEASE CONTACT:
Family Law Solicitor
Sushma has more than 20 years’ experience in all aspects of family law and is an Accredited Family Mediator and a Member of Resolution. Sushma leads Shoosmiths’ East Midlands Family Team.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 03700 86 50 27 | www.shoosmiths.co.uk